View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #51
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dirty Little Truth About the Texans Roof Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'll have to disagree. I've had season tickets in the nosebleeds since 2006. Originally, I told them I wanted to be on the aisle, because I wanted easy access in & out of my seats.

Didn't take me long to realize that was a mistake.

Now, I'm still in the nose bleeds, but I'm in seats 14 & 15. I don't have to get up for anybody (30 seats in the aisle) & I don't have inconsiderate people crossing in front of me as they snap the ball.
Sorry about your luck. I buy single game tickets and was talking about the actual football part of the game, not the mundane part of the game.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote