View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #281
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
From that link
Quote:
“We’ll probably talk about that on Thursday,” Kubiak said. “Like I said, my thought process right now is for Case to go second, so that I can get this thing evened out in the long haul. That’s part of the deal, but whatever happens, they’re going to end up playing right now.”
It has nothing to do with Case "looking" better than Tj. It's more like I said, you can not get a good read on how well Tj knows the play book with that bunch of raggamuffins (I say that in the nicest way) he was out there with. I doubt any of the plays went anywhere close to 80% of what they were supposed to.

The difference between Yates & Keenum is how well they grasp the play-book. When Schaub is in the game, we see 100% of the play book. When Tj came in 2 years ago we saw maybe 40% of the play book.

We're going to the Super Bowl this year. Kubiak wants to make sure he's done everything he can to make sure Case is just as prepared as Tj (100% of the play book) in the event we need him. No one is going to give Kubiak a pass if we don't win the AFC Championship game this year & he knows it.

If Case is the back up QB Sept 9, then I'll believe he's got an edge on Tj. Until then, he's trying to avoid a situation like 2011, the first time we should have won a Super Bowl.