View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #277
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Fair enough. My take on the TD pass from Yates to DH is that DH got away with offensive PI, as I think I know the rule. It's too dang confusing anymore to call that from my recliner.
PI is like a strike zone. Some umps call'em tight. Some call a wide zone. You never know until you're halfway through the game. Sometimes they let them play, sometimes they don't. The ref didn't call it, or anything like it that game, so I'm going with wasn't a PI.

Also, from the training camp thread.
Quote:
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans

"They are both doing good things. They are young. What an opportunity for 2 kids. It is really competitive." - Coach Kubiak on Yates/Keenum
Quote:
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN

"They're both doing some good things and they're both doing some bone head things." - Kubiak on Yates and Keenum over 2 days w/out Schaub.
Quote:
With all the talk about Yates vs Keenum, it was glaringly apparent after 2 days, this team is in bad shape without Matt Schaub.#texans
& like I said, on the radio there was some talk about how bad Schaub was & the guys (Koch & Kalu.... then Palilo later) was saying how bad off the Texans would be considering what they saw/heard over the last two days.