View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #570
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 94543 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I just say that is way more important to see how HC Kubiak WRs number 2 have performed with the Texans than how OC Kubiak used a bust 1st round pick 10-12 years ago...see this thread in January.
I'm not convinced that Kubes knows what to do with a legit #2 WR. His version of the WCO seems to revolve around a #1 WR, TE, RB progression with a #2 WR being 4th, at best, on the list. Hopefully, having a legit #2 WR will expand his play calling to where AJ will be a decoy on more plays and allow the #2 (whether it's DH or KM) to make more plays to keep the D guessing. That should only help to serve the Texans and individual stats.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote