View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #271
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You need to fastforward to today. CnD was talking about at practice today. From what I heard, both QBs were stinking it up in practice while Schaub was dealing with family issues (Death in Family).

& if that's the way you "analyze" that TD, I'm starting to question if you know what you're looking at when you're looking at it.
Kubiak lumped both QBs when he answered the question.
He said they both did some things good, some bad.
I guess Yates didn't do as well, or it could be that it was Kubiak's plan to have Keenum going ahead in this game already (and Yates will likely take his turn in the third game.)

Hey, it wasn't just me that said Hopkins might have gotten away with a PI.
At any rate, what is the percentage of the chance that a starting CB miss-times his jump like Bobby Felder the Practice Squad player?
Remember that Hopkins had to go over the top of the CB to get that ball.
It means that both players, if they play their technique right, has a chance at the ball.
That's the definition of a Hail-Mary, isn't it?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote