View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #49
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dirty Little Truth About the Texans Roof Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's the biggest thing.

They need to define "chance of rain" as something more than "any slight chance" because that's what they're using now to keep the roof closed.

The roof should be open 70* & below with less than 39% chance of rain.
I completely agree. IMHO, this should be at least as much about the fan's experience as any kind of "winning edge". FWIW, I've been to games with the roof open and the roof closed. I couldn't tell a bit of difference in the decibel level. Of course, I was in the nose bleed section for the roof open game. BTW, I must say that I haven't had a bad seat in that stadium, whether I was there for football or the rodeo. It just seems well designed for the fan in the stands.