View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #269
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You need to fastforward to today. CnD was talking about at practice today. From what I heard, both QBs were stinking it up in practice while Schaub was dealing with family issues (Death in Family).

& if that's the way you "analyze" that TD, I'm starting to question if you know what you're looking at when you're looking at it.
That's not entirely accurate. CnD posted that Yates looked bad and Keenum had an interception and that it was an "unbelievable" interception at that.

How do you go from
Quote:
Yates was wildly missing receivers left and right and overthrowing many.

I should also mention that he reported that Swearinger had an absolutely unbelievable interception against Keenum.
to both QB's were stinking it up? That sounds a lot more like Yates stunk it up and Swearinger made a helluva play to get an INT off of Keenum. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the report, but that's what was posted here.