View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #268
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Yates had at least 3 ba batted down, 2 of them with him clearly locking on the receiver from the get go.

He missed Graham (a tall target) high on a short throw.

He took a sack at the 4-sec mark instead of throwing the ball away.

His TD pass to Hopkins was actually a hail-Mary.
Hopkins might have gotten away with a PI there to make that play for Yates;
He saved Yates' behind there.
Also, that was against a PS CB who probably won't make the roster unless one or two injuries happen.
Can Yates get away with a starting CB on that play?
He would be lucky it's not an INT; most likely, it's an incomplete pass.

So yeah, I don't think it was a good outing for Yates.
You need to fastforward to today. CnD was talking about at practice today. From what I heard, both QBs were stinking it up in practice while Schaub was dealing with family issues (Death in Family).

& if that's the way you "analyze" that TD, I'm starting to question if you know what you're looking at when you're looking at it.