View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #641
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Nolan was a vet that they had some hope for, but didn't pan out.
They gave him another chance, but didn't like what they saw.

I said "doubtful" that they cut the ST captain, not "definite".
Keo still has to show that he makes improvement, and so far, it seems that he did in practice such that they put him in there, and he responded well in the game.

Wade could have find a vet in the off-season, but he didn't.
A bit player would earn a minimum vet salary and doesn't break the bank.
They didn't keep Demps who has had plenty of experience.
Wade also could have kept Alan Ball who had played safety with the Cowboys.
He's a Wade's guy, too.
I loved the way nolan played, i dont know what others on here saw our what the coaches saw, but when i saw him in games he was good. Who cares what a plyers looks like in practice if thats the case. If they can turn around and play good on sundays then so be it.