View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #83
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I wonder how that number would look if the poll was in the North Carolina Gazette.
I'm 15 miles from Carolina's Keenan stadium and I voted Case in our poll. That probably doesn't answer your question, but it does suggest that it's not all about alma mater.

Comparing the 2's collegiate careers Case was more prolific. I'm not sold on height as a factor worth caring about. I'd love to have Brees or Flutie.. both WINNERS. So far, from what I've seen, and as someone already eluded to, given T.J.'s pro experience so far, if he was so good, he shouldn't even be allowing us to have this debate.. period. I could very well agree with others that I wouldn't want either being the starter if it came down to it, but I've seen enough to know that's for sure with T.J. I'd rather take a flyer on someone who has yet to show their ceiling. For now, in the Case vs. T.J. discussion, my choice is Case.