View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #81
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Rmartin, remember how we exchanged ideas about different receivers during the draft period.

We can do the same here.
Watch the game and tell us what you think are flaws with Keenum as compared with Yates as well as what they were good at.
Watched the game, and I don't see much of a difference in terms of talent between the two. As a result, if I had to pick the roster today I would choose Yates, due to experience and height. However, the competition is not over. Hopefully Keenum gets a shot with the two's next week.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote