Thread: QB Projections
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QB Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
I have been drafting in 10 and 12 player leagues (ESPN and CBS draft rooms) and I have found if I pass on him in the 6th rd he will not be there in the 7th.

I am real high on Wilson this Yr, so I think passing on a top Qb and still getting him in the 6th will be a steal. Even though "analyst" show him to be a later pick

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Well the original post you have by your 5th round pick, which I pointed that I think that's too high for him. 6th - 7th round is about right for him. Most of the time in the 5th and 6th rounds you still have guys like Reggie Wayne/Hakeem Nicks/Mike Wallace/Wes Welker available, and I think I'd rather have one of those guys being my WR2 than taking a stab at a guy like Wilson in the 5th.