Thread: QB Projections
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: QB Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

As you can see it's much tougher finding that stud runningback and you really want to have about 3 of them that you can feel good about. Getting a QB who's going to give you solid output isn't as nearly as difficult to find as you might think it is, especially with most teams having 2 usually at most.

No matter what position I'm in, in the draft, I will smile for every QB, or WR that gets taken before me. I really think it'd do you well to think hard about which positions on your roster are going to be the most difficult to maximize your points, and this year with all of the passing and RBBC, finding those bellcow backs are going to be tough, and will propel your team a lot farther than most in your league.
I really appreciate the input concerning FF strategy. But the last two years, my problem (to me) had been WRs. I had blue chip QBs & RBs, but with only one Receiver capable of putting up a 30 point week (in my league) it was difficult for me to win games & never a threat to win the week.

How do you look at WRs & decide when to take them?