View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #625
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That doesn't really have a lot to do with it for me. It's the fact that it was their first live action. I'm a whole lot more forgiving in the first pre season game. I expect them to become more sharp as the pre season progresses.

I'm not too worried about the mistakes ATM.
I'm a little bit in between. I look at these preseason games as an opportunity for the coaches to get their players on film in "real" situations. Now they can look at it in the film room & say things like, "Remember how we talked about this formation, this down & distance, how we need to look for this route, or that combination... we were supposed to do this, you did that. Had you done this, that wouldn't have happened, or wouldn't have been that bad."

More or less a way to bring the lessons home.