Thread: QB Projections
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #9
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QB Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Look at where they've got Dalton. Both lists, he's ahead of some pretty good QBs & imo he hasn't shown he has the ability or the weapons to justify their predictions.

Like Locker, he's got a threat in CJ that's going to keep teams honest, then he's got Britt & Wright, so I can kind of see him throwing for 4000 yards or so (in Fantasy Sharks predictions, they've got Schaub throwing for 4300 yards, 22 TDs, & 12 ints.)

They've got Dalton for 329 points, Locker for 295, & Schaub for 291... I'm not seeing it. Their scoring is a little different than my league, but in my league Schaub finished with 252 (18th), Dalton with 271 (16th), & Locker with 149 (29th)... that's a heck of a jump their expecting from Locker.
Dalton has AJ Green. He's easily better than whomever is playing WR for the Titans. I think that's about right for him. I'd disagree that he doesn't have the ability tho. He should be a decent fantasy play this year especially if you miss out on the top group. At that point you don't have that much vested in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote