Thread: QB Projections
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #8
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 229640 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QB Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Look at where they've got Dalton. Both lists, he's ahead of some pretty good QBs & imo he hasn't shown he has the ability or the weapons to justify their predictions.

Like Locker, he's got a threat in CJ that's going to keep teams honest, then he's got Britt & Wright, so I can kind of see him throwing for 4000 yards or so (in Fantasy Sharks predictions, they've got Schaub throwing for 4300 yards, 22 TDs, & 12 ints.)

They've got Dalton for 329 points, Locker for 295, & Schaub for 291... I'm not seeing it. Their scoring is a little different than my league, but in my league Schaub finished with 252 (18th), Dalton with 271 (16th), & Locker with 149 (29th)... that's a heck of a jump their expecting from Locker.
Dalton has AJ Green. He's easily better than whomever is playing WR for the Titans. I think that's about right for him. I'd disagree that he doesn't have the ability tho. He should be a decent fantasy play this year especially if you miss out on the top group. At that point you don't have that much vested in him.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote