View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #132
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I received the bag today as well. I don't know why, but I was expecting a Texans logo.

Oh yes! Nothing like someone behind you instead of placing unfinished beer in the cup holder setting it on the floor then turning the bottle over. I don't want the stuff spilling on my shoe, and definitely not my PURSE.

My worst experience in my regular seat was a couple of drunk Titans fans were sitting in the seats behind me. Nothing critical about the Titans, but just an observation for that game. The worst experience ever was visiting a relative on the visitors side near the 25 yd. line and fairly close to the field. That place was worse than a pig sty. I was glad to return to my regular seat.
Well, I sit/stand in the Bullpen, so, there's plenty of beer flowing EVERYWHERE! Spills are common, and I learned early on not to put my bag on the floor. Actually, this plastic one will be just fine under my seat, IF I decide to use it. Not really sure yet.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote