View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #612
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who? Other than AJ and De, who? I didn't see consistency from anyone else. Drops were abundant Friday night. IMO, there's a battle behind the 1 and 2 and I haven't seen anyone step up to earn diddly

It's only the 1st preseason game, but a few of these dudes have been here long enough to be better than they were. I mean, is Mahle Kubiaks nephew or something? I think the time is up for he and Jean.
I hope Alec Lemon gets a shot .... and that Posey makes it back to start the season. The rest of the WR's have been underwhelming.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote