View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #131
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Got the plastic bag in the mail today and it's larger than the purse I usually carry in. More than enough room for any lady needs!

One positive thing for sure is that if some yoyo spills beer on it it'll be easy to clean up.
I received the bag today as well. I don't know why, but I was expecting a Texans logo.

Oh yes! Nothing like someone behind you instead of placing unfinished beer in the cup holder setting it on the floor then turning the bottle over. I don't want the stuff spilling on my shoe, and definitely not my PURSE.

My worst experience in my regular seat was a couple of drunk Titans fans were sitting in the seats behind me. Nothing critical about the Titans, but just an observation for that game. The worst experience ever was visiting a relative on the visitors side near the 25 yd. line and fairly close to the field. That place was worse than a pig sty. I was glad to return to my regular seat.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote