Thread: QB Projections
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #3
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121565 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QB Projections

Im in a 12 team league and i count 12-13 solid names. After the usual suspects (brees, rodgers, manning, brady) the remainder don't seem like liabilities. A guy like wilson might but up better numbers then emanning sure, but if i have to draft him a round earlier to get wilson is it worth the talent I pass at other positions? I dunno. I'm leaning toward being one of the last in my league to draft a qb. What do you guys think?