Thread: QB Projections
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: QB Projections

Look at where they've got Dalton. Both lists, he's ahead of some pretty good QBs & imo he hasn't shown he has the ability or the weapons to justify their predictions.

Like Locker, he's got a threat in CJ that's going to keep teams honest, then he's got Britt & Wright, so I can kind of see him throwing for 4000 yards or so (in Fantasy Sharks predictions, they've got Schaub throwing for 4300 yards, 22 TDs, & 12 ints.)

They've got Dalton for 329 points, Locker for 295, & Schaub for 291... I'm not seeing it. Their scoring is a little different than my league, but in my league Schaub finished with 252 (18th), Dalton with 271 (16th), & Locker with 149 (29th)... that's a heck of a jump their expecting from Locker.