View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dirty Little Truth About the Texans Roof Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I wish they would open it more often. 80* might be a bit warm, especially on the sunny side of the field, but if it's in the high 50's to mid 70's, open the damned thing. Outside football is awesome!!!
I don't care if you silly boinkers in the stands are comfy, it would be much hotter on field for the players. lol