View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #33
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL pulls plug on customize face masks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
What I find more distracting is all the damn pink they decide to wear although Im not sure it impacts the game at all
ugh, I agree. While it is certainly a worthy cause, I think they have gone above and beyond "awareness" and now fall into the pit of pandering.

So, NFL, facemasks = distraction, but everything pink = awareness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
this is what I think as well. All the uniforms and helmuts are the same, so except for the facemasks and some of their shoes, they all look the same. I just don't see any problem with players having custom facemasks (as long as they are SAFETY approved).

The NFL should focus on other things that might ruin their image. Like local TV stations that can't ****ing broacast a simple ****ing preseason game.
Agree completely with both points.

That ABC broadcast was beyond horrible. Excruciating and frustrating and every other negative -ing all rolled into one. It was painful to even try to watch.