View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #248
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
for those that have not followed keenum's whole's collegiate career, his college situation is similar to his current nfl situation.

in 06, keenum was 2nd or 3rd to Kevin Kolb. After Kolb graduated, Keenum had to battle it out with Joseph Blake. Case did his homework, and eventually beat out Blake. The guy loves competition. It cost him his knee when he threw an interception and tried to take matters in the his own hands. He's got no fear.

Case has a lot of college experience and I've watched his instincts and cold blooded play over the years. There's a reason why, Briles, Sumlin, and Kubiak speak a lot of praise from this guy. His last collegiate game against elite defensive Penn State put the icing on the cake with for 532 yards and 3 TDs.

I'm a Schaub fan. I also like TJ a lot. But it's nice to know that Keenum is working hard. He won't start anytime soon, but all of you guys will see that this kid is the real deal. His insticts, IQ, vision, footwork and leadership are his strong points.

Btw, all of you hating because he's from UH are just dumb. I've always supported all the QB's from this state. I just don't get it.
Oh, he's from UH. Well, Yates is safe then.

Just wanted to make my little comment, but I was impressed with Keenum.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote