View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #553
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/standings

Jacoby jones did exactly what you said as a Texans at least catch, stretching the defense and people could not wait to run him out of town.

and undersized TE describes Walter.
I've said time & time again if I had to choose between Walter & Jacoby, I'm going with Jacoby. The Texans chose to go with Watler & we got what we did in 2012.. still a respectable offense, but I blame our quantity over quality run game squarely on that decision.

Jacoby was as good a blocker as KDub, but Jacoby was blocking 40 yards down field.