View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #549
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I honestly don't care what his receiving yards are, or his total catches. I'll be disappointed if he's got less than a 13 ypc average. I'd like for it to be over 16.

Whether that comes off of YAC or a bunch of deep passes doesn't matter. It stretches the defense & that's what we need our WR to do. Back them up & spread them out.

If he's got KDub numbers, less than 13 ypc he's not much of an upgrade. He's an undersized TE.
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/standings

Jacoby jones did exactly what you said as a Texans at least catch, stretching the defense and people could not wait to run him out of town.

and undersized TE describes Walter.

Hopkins was drafted and is expected to be a legitimate starting NFL WR. This means he is a complete player...get open, catch the ball several times a game, get yards per catch, block well enough..and on occasion make a play that average WRs can't make.