View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #57
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And look at the update on the poll at the Chronicle website.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/

58% percent of the voters think Keenum deserves the second spot while only 7% think that Yates gets the nod.

That's a huge margin.
I see 81% to 16%. Either way, pretty lopsided. And yeah, many of Cases votes probably come out of biased fans, but I don't think that accounts for that big of a margin.

Even if this poll was done in North Carolina I doubt TJ would get many more votes. He was 4-4 in the ACC his last year there and barely defeated a 6-7 Tennessee team in a bowl game in double OT. I doubt his "fans" are following him very far.

Who should back up Matt Schaub?
Case Keenum (81%, 428 Votes)
T.J. Yates (16%, 86 Votes)
Other (3%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 530
Polls Archive
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote