View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #55
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

If you got hate in your heart then do it in another thread.

1. No one is claiming we have a backup QB competition that is gonna set the world on fire

2. What's wrong with caring about the backup QB position battle? Most important position in football. Ask the 2011 Texans after the season if they wished they went a different direction than Matt Lion-heart and were ready for the playoffs

3. What's wrong with rooting for Case to do good and potentially win a backup QB job? Yeah I went to UH when Case was burning up record books, yeah I like the guy, and yes I'm a fan. What's the issue?

I failed to notice in the thread title where it mentioned insulting people for rooting for their favorite guy to win a backup QB competition battle. Case may or may not ever have starting QB potential, but I'm gonna root for him and let the FO and coaching staff decide the place he should play on this team.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote