View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #548
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

There were 114 players in the league who caught at least 40 catches last year. On average that is around 3.5 players per team. Even if Hopkins winds up as the Texans 4th option he should be 50/50 at worst to clear 40 reception.

the Texans force the ball the Andre Johnson because the rest of the WRs, were not good WRs (when walter was his better version of himself he was 60 catch guy) As good as he is, Johnson could easily take one less catch per game still have 100 catches probably being more efficient/effective.

If you force me I will list some the unimpressive WRs in bad passing games with way worse QBs who caught 40 balls. That is not a standard of anything significant.