View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #49
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
May the best man win. Personally, I think it is Yates, but if Keenum wins out, then more power to him. That said, I am sick of the UH Keenum fanboys overlooking every flaw. If he is as good as some of you seem to think he is, then the Texans are a lock to win the Super Bowl this year.
At least they aren't making up flaws as they type.

I haven't seen anybody here claim Case is the 2nd coming of Tom Brady. What I see is people wanting a better backup than TJ Yates and hoping Case can be that guy. And then eventually take over for Schaub down the road.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote