View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #546
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Assuming health and the number of snaps expected only 40 catches (2.5 average per game) would be a mild disappointment, although not career damning.
I honestly don't care what his receiving yards are, or his total catches. I'll be disappointed if he's got less than a 13 ypc average. I'd like for it to be over 16.

Whether that comes off of YAC or a bunch of deep passes doesn't matter. It stretches the defense & that's what we need our WR to do. Back them up & spread them out.

If he's got KDub numbers, less than 13 ypc he's not much of an upgrade. He's an undersized TE.