View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #48
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Come on Rmartin, you're taking it to the extreme, my friend.
Your two colleagues (Badboy and beerlover) are in agreement that Keenum has improved a great deal and deserves a good shot.
I am not saying he has not improved, nor am I saying that he does not deserve a good shot. He has improved, and he does deserve a good shot. However, this anointing of him as the franchise's QB of the future is premature. There are 3 more games left, may the best out of Keenum/Yates win.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote