View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #46
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Can't remember when this board was so worked up about backup QB position.. who cares, hopefully we'll never see either of them cause as much as I like hate to admit it, we are better off with Schaub than either of these two guys.
I'm a little surprise that you're so totally against Keenum.
He's the anti-Schaub that you seem to like; I guess you want a superstar right off the bat.

Let me just remind you that Brady was only 1-3 for six yards in his rookie year.

He had an up-and-down sophomore season, winning the SB with 145 yards passing. The Rams were a 14-pt favorite; only 3 turnovers did them in.

He then accumulated a career low 85.7 QB rating in his third year.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote