View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #604
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who? Other than AJ and De, who? I didn't see consistency from anyone else. Drops were abundant Friday night. IMO, there's a battle behind the 1 and 2 and I haven't seen anyone step up to earn diddly

I've yet to watch a game where no one dropped a perfectly catchable ball. It's part of the game & what separates the good from the great receivers. No one expects our 3, 4, & 5 receivers to be great.

None of those drops hurt us the only ones I felt were really of concern were the back to back drops by Maehl in the endzone. If i'm going to show enough confidence in you to go back to you after you just dropped one, you've gots to make that play.

Other than that... not a big deal. Needs to be fixed, but nothing to cut a player over. LeStar continued to get targets (get open) and turned in a nice game.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2