View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #603
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We're going to have on heck of a WR corps.... They all looked good to me.

Considering we know who #1 is going to be. Our projected #2 looks like a #2 (really looking like a 1a)...

Then the next option for our QB is going to be OD or the slot receiver

Then there's going to be Graham, & Foster, then maybe our #4 receiver...

Then there's Posey.
Who? Other than AJ and De, who? I didn't see consistency from anyone else. Drops were abundant Friday night. IMO, there's a battle behind the 1 and 2 and I haven't seen anyone step up to earn diddly

It's only the 1st preseason game, but a few of these dudes have been here long enough to be better than they were. I mean, is Mahle Kubiaks nephew or something? I think the time is up for he and Jean.