View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #602
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Quarterbacks struggled today. Yates and Keenum took majority of the snaps. #Texans

Sam Montgomery was a full go today. Looking forward to him against the Dolphins. Looked good in team work today. #Texans
Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Quote:
Gary Kubiak says they are re-evaluating guard Wade Smith who has been out with a knee bruise and has not responded so far to treatment.

Gark Kubiak says Brian Cushing misses practice because he's still sick.
Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
Yates: Gives a QB a lot of confidence to have a WR like Hopkins who can go up and make those catches.

Keenum: I've been wearing Houston on the front of my jersey for 7-8 years now. It's always fun to play in Harris County.

Keenum: Has a small window of opportunity and will make the most of it.

Keenum: Will be ready to go and do his job no matter what the decision for Sat's game
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Gary Kubiak intentionally put Cierre Wood in difficult situations Friday night to see if he can handle them and "be a complete back".#Texans

Alan Bonner's sore hamstring didn't respond well to a workout yesterday & Kubiak said could be another week until he gets back
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Quote:
"He's a beast, man. That TD the other night was not a surprise to me." -Swearinger on DeAndre Hopkins

"I really liked the work of the second group, even our threes. Ben Jones to me is becoming a better player." -Kubiak

"QB's not here, go lead the team. Some good stuff some bad stuff; they'll get another chance tomorrow." Kubiak on Yates & Keenum competition

"Matt had a death in his family and will miss today and tomorrow. My thoughts are with him & his family." -Kubiak on Schaub #Texans
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Matt Schaub not at practice today. Kubiak says he had a death in his family. Will miss tomorrow morning too. #Texans
Greg Bailey ‏@GregBailey13
Quote:
Kubiak likes the running back battle. Obvious today the Texans will cut people who will play for other teams. Sign of strength. #Texans
Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy
Quote:
Hottest, hardest practice of training camp this morning, most players were saying. Duane Brown called it a "sauna." #Texans

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-12-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote