View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #39
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
You guys can point to the handful of UDFA that have had success and hold out hope that your guy is one of them. It happens but more likely than not it does not. Hell most drafted QBs aren't successful. It is what it is. Can't let your like like/dislike for a guy cloud your judgement. If Case can do it, cool. I won't be holding my breath and knocking the guy that has seen live fire for us. Until someone says he's 2QB, he's still PSQB to me.
Good points. I only have 1 dog in this hunt: the better QB should be #2. It's my opinion that Case has gone a long way toward proving that point. I'm not a UH fan or alumni, I'm a Texans fan.

I think most of us just want a level competition between Yates and Keenum and not just anoint Yates as #2 because he's seen real game time and Keenum hasn't. I guess it boils down to

JUST WIN BABY!!