View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #38
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Too bad Brady didn't go UDFA. Maybe the AFCCG wouldn't go through Boston so much. I'm also glad that ego, money and job security doesn't play into who gets what money. NOT
You guys can point to the handful of UDFA that have had success and hold out hope that your guy is one of them. It happens but more likely than not it does not. Hell most drafted QBs aren't successful. It is what it is. Can't let your like like/dislike for a guy cloud your judgement. If Case can do it, cool. I won't be holding my breath and knocking the guy that has seen live fire for us. Until someone says he's 2QB, he's still PSQB to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote