View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

I do agree that the emphasis in next years draft will be most likely on defense. If Wade Phillips sticks around, which I sure hope he does, then I'd expect either a DT/DE to replace Antonio Smith in the first round or a CB with the end of JJo contract in site and KJ nearing FA as well. Although hard to do, replacing Antonio with a rookie or a high quality rookie CB for the future of the position will be alot cheaper than FA vets. and the team has to start putting itself in position to re-sign Watt and that's going to be a monster contract. I think Wade will want to keep the emphasis on the pass rush so we may go after someone like Anthony Johnson from LSU, there also seems to be alot of good CB's in next years draft.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote