View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #589
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock
Quote:
Quote:
Asked Joseph for his surprise of the game. Was an (Eddie) Pleasant surprise. Said "he's everywhere, tackling, making plays on the ball"
I've got to admit... I was upset for that TD he, Swearinger, & Carmichael allowed & that might have clouded my judgement a little. I had him in my "did not impress" column. But after watching the game again (without all the fuzz) he had a pretty respectable game.