Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #19
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Reed looked good to me. He looked like he lost a little weight, but he still looks strong. He looks good rushing and playing on the edge. I'm not worried about him.

And tuggle actually looked good to me. He looks stronger than the other guys that played out there. Willie has some talent. But he stands up too high at times and is easily pushed around. I thi k he's good enough to be a back up this year and pass rush guy.

Trevardo is fast but that's it.

I thought Braman looked really good. I think he is ready to take meaningful snaps. Hopefully merciless has improved. If he has I thi k our LB corps as a whole is going to be pretty good. I think we are going to be fine there.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote