View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #587
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Light on tweets from half practice, bottom to top...

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
"Itís too hot. I thank God I canít get any blacker than this, but itís just ridiculous hot out here, especially today.Ē (2/2)

Cierre Wood on the heat in Houston ďHouston is a real great city. This heat, that about takes the cake for me... (1/2)

DeAndre Hopkins: "Iíve got a lot of improving to do."

"It was everything I thought it would be plus more." -- DeAndre Hopkins on his first NFL preseason game. #TexansTalk

Arian Foster, Ed Reed and DeVier Posey, three on PUP, were all still working on the side/not practicing on Sunday afternoon. #TexansTalk

ďI know Iím going to get a chance. Thatís all I can ask for no matter what time of the game it is."-- Case Keenum today.

OLB Sam Montgomery was "full-go" for practice today, according to Kubiak.
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
Kubiak also said LG Wade Smith is "fine", and #Texans will decide later in week if he plays vs. Miami.

"Just sick. Weíve had a few guys sick and todayís his turn I guess.Ē-- Kubiak when asked about Brian Cushing's illness.

"I don't care if I have to snap. I'll do what I have to make this team."-- Cierre Wood today.
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock
Quote:
Asked Joseph for his surprise of the game. Was an (Eddie) Pleasant surprise. Said "he's everywhere, tackling, making plays on the ball"

Vance Joseph calls Texans' secondary play "sloppy". Contributes it mostly to missed tackles & 1st "live" game. Players 1st chance to tackle
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Brian Cushing wasn't out at practice today because he's sick.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote