View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #586
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

From HT.com

Quote:
Quote:
QB Case Keenum

(on what will be the emphasis for him this week) ďLot of emphasis, pocket presence, just decision-making, operating the offense. Kind of doing a better job of operating as a quarterback, just kind of knowing whatís going on with game-time situations. Thereís a lot of stuff to look at the film and work on. Just keep getting better every day like I always do.Ē

(on his reaction to the hype surrounding his position recently) ďIt is what it is. Itís the same itís always been. Iím going to keep the same mindset Iíve always kept. Nothingís changed. Iíve got to do better. Thatís the deal. If you go out and play well, youíve got to come back and do it again. If you go out and play bad, youíve got to forget about it and move on. Same mindset Iíve always had.Ē

(on Coach Kubiak saying the heís got his swagger back like he had in college) ďI think it feels good to just get back out and play quarterback and play, and not just try to go out there and survive. Being able to operate and move the ball and know whatís going on is a big key.Ē

(on smiling so much when he plays football) ďI can always count on you to tell the quotes or whatever is said about me. I love playing football. This is something that Iíve always loved doing and getting out there and playing quarterback especially is a lot of fun. Itís what Iím supposed to be doing right now.Ē

(on if he knew he was smiling that much during the game on Friday) ďYeah, I knew I was having a good time. Thatís always a good thing.Ē

(on if anyone has said to him that smiling so much could be a sign of weakness) ďNo, I think youíve got to have fun. Itís not making light of what I do by any means, but if youíre not having fun, if youíre not getting amped up, then I think you should probably be doing something else.Ē
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote