View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #235
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We can put it to a vote. I'd bet most fans are not confident that Schaub will play 16+ games in 2013 & most are shocked that he did in 2012.

That might not prove that I know what I'm talking about, but I'm not making sht up either.

If Schaub gets all Gimpy like he did last December, I'd want options. I want Tj ready to go & if he doesn't command the starter position, I want Keenum to take a shot.

To that end, I would say there's a QB competition for the #2 spot instead of saying, "Keenum is most likely going to be the #2 QB at sometime during the year, because gimp there can't pull it together."
Who gives a crap what fans think? It doesn't change the fact that if anyone thinks he's injury prone, they're delusional.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote