View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #233
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I have been implying that Yates will be the #2 come Sept 9, no matter what Case does. I think Kubiak needs to feel he did everything he possibly can to bring Case up to speed because Keenum may be getting an opportunity to show he deserves to start in this league.

Schaub is injury prone.

Schaub is not likely to make it through the season.

Schaub will probably miss 4 or more games this year.

Tj may not be good enough.

If Case gets that opportunity, Kubiak won't let it be an excuse for why we didn't accomplish our goal...... Super Bowl.
Oh, I get it now. You have no clue what you're talking about. Makes perfect sense now.

Schaub is injury prone?? You don't even watch football do you? He's started 58 of 64 games the last 4 years. And those 6 he missed were because some fat guy rolled over and crushed his foot. Matt Schaub may be a lot of things and take a lot of heat here, but he is not injury prone.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote