Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #17
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

maybe I was drunk but it seemed to me that Reed was collapsing the pocket the plays he was in there leading to some sacks by interior defensive linemen. I don't think you can judge an OLB solely by sacks. Who else will have the experience to drop back when asked? I think Reed starts opposite Mercilus with the youngsters rotating in or playing situational roles. As some of you have said, funny what will happen when Sgt Slaughter and the Ninja get back to work.