View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #576
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

:

Braman doesn't have it upstairs folks, starting LB's have to think believe it or not. Situational pass rusher? maybe. Straight line gunner? Definitely.

I for one am in no big rush to see Braman trailing his man for a touchdown because of a brainfart/blown coverage/missed assignment. What the hell do I know, I'm the guy who exaggerates and doesn't understand the meaning of 'finally' ... LOL.