View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #225
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
...that when examined as a total body of work have been far from impressive or truly memorable.
Kid wowed the crap out of me. Not Kaepernick wow.... but those were some good games & his play was memorable.

But if I were rooting for Case, I wouldn't undersell those performances. I'd rather Case beat out a guy with impressive appearances than a guy who embarrassed the team. Being that Kubiak didn't bring anyone in to compete with Yates, even though Matt's injury suggested he may never be the same. tells us a little about what he thought of those performances & Tj.

If Tj is JAG, it doesn't say much about Keenum if he becomes our #2... if Tj is worthy to start in this league, it would say a lot if Keenum can leap-frog him... maybe he is the heir apparent.

OT: do you think most Texans fans know Case is from UH?