Thread: Shapiro punting
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #14
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shapiro punting

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
No it isn't. He is a nice surprise and showed good leg. I prefer a cheaper option at K and P and use them as long term answers rather than keep paying for over priced vets. We're getting to a point as a team where every dollar spent matters. It may not seem like much for Lechler or Graham, but if you can save even 1 or 2 million dollars it is worth it. Especially since both younger players are damn near equal to their older counterparts.
Graham is no longer on this team, and I believe Lechlar took a pay-cut because he wanted to play here