View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #575
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I agree, Ive been advocating this mean since last year. Braman just screams ILB to me. And I thought when Cushing went down, we would at least entertain the idea of shifting Braman inside, but never did. At this point, I doubt they make that move, but I still am convinced it would be a great move.
IIRC, they tried him at ILB in the preseason last year. I could be wrong about that, though...
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote